In summary, your tasks are:
- Processing of orders with all necessary specifications;
- Creating work drawings in AutoCAD; |
- Liaising with sales, customers, and suppliers;
- Purchasing the necessary materials;
- Following and checking the progress and delivery of the order.
- You have work experience in the kitchen industry or similar;
- MBO work and thinking level;
- You have a good technical and spatial insight;
- You can switch quickly, communicate easily, and you carry out your tasks in a structured way;
- You preferably have experience with AutoCAD. If you do not have this experience, we assume that you are handy with various software and can learn quickly;
- You live within a radius of 40 kilometers around Tiel.
- A varied job with plenty of development opportunities within a successful and growing organization;
- A tight-knit and young team of enthusiastic and driven colleagues;
- Good guidance and a thorough introduction;
- Travel allowance and 25 vacation days on an annual basis;
- A good salary.
Does this sound good? Great! We would love to receive your CV.
* It is a direct employment with Werkbladen Groothandel Nederland